Whiting provides a wide range of hoists for all duty classifications. We offer hoists ranging from custom engineered electric wire rope hoists to easy-to-use hand-operated chain hoists, with lifting capacities of 1 to 110 tons.
Our hoists are divided into four categories:
- standard hoists
- Capacities from 1 to 110 tons
- Single and double reeved designs
- Single-speed, two-speed, and variable speed controls
- Low headroom to maximize hook height
- Electric trolley brake
- Monorail trolley design for specific I-Beam, wide flange, or patented track
- Base, deck, lug and top running double girder applications available
Whiting can provide hoists that are specially designed to handle loads in harsh or demanding environments.
Our chain hoists are safe, reliable, easy-to-maintain and are avaliable.
Manual and electric designed to increase capacity.
Parts equipment that is available includes:
- American Crane & Equipment
- Cleveland Tramrail®
- Detroit Hoists & Cranes
- Duff Norton®
- Harrington Hoists®
- Morgan Material Handling
- Robbins & Myers®
- Shepard Niles®
- TC/American Monorail®