Whiting Services, Inc. offers extensive hoist and crane training opportunities for Overhead Cranes, Hoists. Our hoist and crane training is designed to make every operator completely aware of their responsibilities based on the law governed by OSHA. We provide crane training onsite at our location using your equipment and discussing your equipment.
Are you experiencing...
- High cost per hour of operation?
- Unnecessary product damage?
- Missed deliveries due to mechanical breakdown?
- Increasing Workman's Compensation costs?
- Equipment or facility damage?
- Near-misses with pedestrians or other equipment?
- Unreliable equipment?
- Repeat repairs?
- Regulatory authority citations?
...Then you may need additional training!
At WSI, we continually strive to educate our customers about overhead crane operation, safety and industrial regulations for both ANSI and OSHA. With proper training, you can reduce your downtime due to improper operation and provide effective, timely maintenance and repair of your overhead cranes.
We provide a range of classes to meet your needs:
- Operator training
- Maintenance Training
- Comprehensive Crane training
We believe that training is a critical component of any preventive maintenance program. Through Whiting Services, Inc. we help provide operators and maintenance with the proper education to help them better handle the equipment.
Good Training Doesn't Cost Money - It Saves It!